We chose Chas as member of the month for February because of how much we LOVE him.
1. How long have you been training at Better?
A little over 3 months or 101 days, but who’s counting. Me!
2. Who or What made you decide to start at Better ?
A fat picture, you know the one you look at and say OMG is that really me??
3. What are your long term goals?
Get rid of my man tits! Reduce my body fat and to never look like the OMG picture again. And to also get back to pre-accident Chas of 2009.
4. What surprised you the most about yourself since you’ve started at Better?
How my body & mind have reacted to working out. Every aspect of my life has improved naturally; I sleep better, I have less stress, more energy, and the list goes on. If I miss a day at the gym my body tells me.
5. How do you stay so motivated?
The way I feel each day when I leave the gym, my sense of accomplishment and knowing that what I’m doing truly improves my life.
I’m a Department of Homeland Security executive that has really cool people (and dogs) working for me. I love my job, I’m so jealous of myself.
7. What is your favorite music to train to?
I would have to go with Toby’s playlist, old soldiers think alike.
8. What is your favorite lift or movement ?
The crawl! It’s amazing how this one movement engages the entire body and mind.
9. What is your least favorite lift or movement?
That rascally Turkish Get-Up, it has the better of me for now but I have plans on changing that.
10. How would you describe your experience at Better?
In one-word astonishing. How there can be so many wonderful people in one place, the coffee shop, the coaches, members, and one of the best group of people I have ever been around. I consider myself very lucky to have found this place.