Lindsay says she's learning all kinds of cool strong things. What we are most proud of is she is learning to see herself the way we see her. She may need a reminder every now and again but she sees it. Beauty has no value unless its felt from within. If progress had a monetary value Lindsay would be wealthy beyond measure.
1. How long have you been training at Better?
Just over a year. I celebrated my first gymiversary on June 14th!
2. Who or What made you decide to start at Better ?
I finally decided it was time to get my ass in gear. I was so tired of being feeling sore and broken. Susan worked her magic on me and the rest is history. (Now she can't get rid of me!)
3. What are your long term goals?
Keep on training! I want to take care of my body and mind so I can keep up with my family and my business adventures.
4. What surprised you the most about yourself since you’ve started at Better?
I was shocked to see what I was capable of, both physically and mentally.
5. How do you stay so motivated?
I am in love with being strong! I can't imagine going back to the old me...
Real Estate Investor's admin by day, Wedding Photographer by nights and weekends.
7. What is your favorite music to train to?
Hip Hop... but honestly anything other than Celtic jig stuff works for me.
8. What is your favorite lift or movement ?
Bench Press and just about anything TRX.
9. What is your least favorite lift or movement?
The 'hot mess.' Whoops, sorry... the '90 degree hop press.' Ugh.
10. How would you describe your experience at Better?
Coming to Better has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have grown in ways I never imagined and am so grateful for Susan and Toby's vision, and for the support of Michelle and all the coaches and interns.