It's not really accurate to call Tino member of the month, more like member of the decade. He's been referred to more than once as the patron saint of Better. He's not perfect, but he sure as hell works hard. We love his pearly whites, but do miss his braces and the way they made him talk. What we like most of all is his taste in music. Thank you Tino, without you we would not be... better.
1. How long have you been training at Better?
I have been at Better just over 2 years.
2. Who or What made you decide to start at Better ?
I was working out on my own with little direction or focus for many years. I met Toby and Susan and was able to learn about what was going on at Better with their focused training and environment which were very appealing to me. Once I started I knew I had found my new home!
3. What are your long term goals?
Long term I want to continue to develop my overall strength and mobility.
4. What surprised you the most about yourself since you’ve started at Better?
How much I didn’t know (about strength training), how harmful my prior workout and lifting knowledge was to my goals.
5. How do you stay so motivated?
The people at Better are fantastic along with all of the coaches. New personal bests are always right around the corner and who doesn’t want to keep getting better!
Regional Sales Manager – Roofing Industry.
7. What is your favorite music to train to?
8. What is your favorite lift or movement ?
Any kind of squat.
9. What is your least favorite lift or movement?
The assault bike, not even close.
10. How would you describe your experience at Better?
Life alternating. Better changed me physically, emotionally, mentally. It changed everything for the better. I love seeing the new people come in, maybe a little skeptical or nervous then they start feeling better, stronger, more mobile and they get into the culture we have which is awesome. It’s great to be part of the Better family.